In the bottom right corner of your account, you can click on the "Quick Reference" button to customize and access resources for getting started using certain tools and features in your account.
You can use this Quick Reference area to:
- Build a library of resources for you to quickly get up to speed on the tools you are interested in.
- Train your users and clients (or anyone else with access to your account) by referring them to this area so they can quickly get acclimated to the tools you want them to use.
To Customize and Use the Quick Reference Guide:
- Click on the "Quick Reference" button in the bottom right corner of your account.
- Click on the "Update Topics" button.
- Click on the checkboxes next to the tools you want to display on your Quick Reference page.
- Scroll down the page to view how-to videos, links to "getting started" articles and links to additional articles and resources.