You can attach files to an Invoice that will be included when the Invoice is emailed to a client (from within the Invoices tool).
This is a great feature if you want to include any attachments with an Invoice (like receipts for bill-through items, inventory lists of items delivered/provided, etc.). You can attach a variety of files, including documents, PDFs, spreadsheets and images.
To Attach Files to an Invoice:
- Use one of these three ways to access the Invoices tool:
- Click on the "Invoices" tool button on the Event Dashboard.
- Use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Invoices" tool.
- Click on "Invoices" in the main navigation bar.
- Find the appropriate Invoice and click on it.
- On the Invoice Dashboard, find the "Attached Files" area and click on the "Upload" button.
- Click on the "Select Files" button and follow the instructions to upload one or more files from your computer.
- NOTE: A file name cannot contain any of these characters: \ / : * ? < > |
Once the files are uploaded, you can download them or delete them from the Invoice Dashboard. When you email an Invoice from the Invoice Dashboard or add a Payment Reminder to be emailed at a later date, the attached files will be attached to the email along with a PDF of the Invoice.
Article is closed for comments.