The Invoice Image Gallery lets you upload images to an Invoice and add titles and captions to the pictures. You can do this to:
- Display pictures of items or services that have been or will be delivered to the customer.
- Provide a colorful representation of the event that has been or will be managed for the customer.
The Image Gallery images/text will be included in the PDF downloads of the Invoice.
To Add Images to the Invoice Image Gallery:
- Use one of these three ways to access the Invoices tool:
- Click on the "Invoices" tool button on the Event Dashboard.
- Use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Invoices" tool.
- Click on "Invoices" in the main navigation bar.
- Find the appropriate Invoice and click on it.
- On the Invoice Dashboard, find the "Image Gallery" box and click on the "Upload" button.
- Click on the "Click to Select Files" button and follow the instructions to upload one or more images from your computer.
- NOTE: A file name cannot contain any of these characters: \ / : * ? < > |
Once you have uploaded images, you can add a title and caption to each image by clicking on the "Edit" link under the image; adding your text; and clicking "Save".
IMPORTANT NOTE: Maximum file size for images is 2.55 MB; if your file is too large, you will need to edit the image to shrink the image size.