Video Tip - Go to the 9:59 mark of the video to view information on how to manage account settings for Proposals and Invoices (including tax rates, additional fees, line item categories and display settings).
You have the ability to set the default display settings for certain data and columns in your Proposals and Invoices. For example, you can set your Proposals/Invoices to automatically hide or show on screen and/or in PDFs/emails:
- The image, date, tax and markup/discount columns and amounts.
- The totals for your Proposals (if you create proposals that offer multiple options and don't want those options to tally at the bottom of the Proposal).
Once you set these defaults, you will still have the ability to override them within each Proposal/Invoice.
To Manage Proposal/Invoice Display Options:
- Click on your name in the top left corner and select the "Settings" option.
- Under the "Financial" heading, click on the "Proposal/Invoice Display" link.
- Use the slider buttons to set the on-screen display settings and output display settings (for PDFs, emails, etc.) for the following items:
- Image Column (in Line Items)
- Date Column (in Line Items)
- Tax Column (in Line Items)
- Markup/Discount Column (in Line Items)
- Proposal Total