Video Tip - Go to the 6:45 mark of the video to view information on how to use the checkboxes feature to make batch changes to line items.
You can use the checkbox feature (at the far left of each line item row) to make changes to multiple line items at the same time.
You can either click on the checkbox at the top left of the line items area in a Proposal to select all line items, or you can click on one or more checkboxes next to specific line items to make the same change to those select items.
For example, you can click on the checkboxes for one or more items to:
- Add items to a category.
- Add or modify the markup/discount amount for multiple items.
- Add or modify the tax rate for multiple items.
To Manage Proposal Line Items in Batches:
- Use one of these three ways to access the Proposals tool:
- Click on the "Proposals" tool button on the Event or Lead Dashboard.
- Use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Proposals" tool.
- Click on "Proposals" in the main navigation bar.
Article is closed for comments.