Video Tip - Go to the 15:46 mark of the video to view information on how to create a change order for a signed proposal.
If a Proposal has been signed by at least one signer, it is locked because it has become a legally binding document. However, you can make changes/updates to a signed Proposal by first creating a Change Order for the Proposal in question.
By creating a Change Order, you can:
- Make modifications to the Proposal.
- Have signers re-sign the amended Proposal.
- Access PDFs of previously signed versions of the Proposal for recordkeeping.
To Create a Change Order:
- Use one of these three ways to access the Proposals tool:
- Click on the "Proposals" tool button on the Event or Lead Dashboard.
- Use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Proposals" tool.
- Click on "Proposals" in the main navigation bar.
- One called "Original Version" with signature information for the Proposal in its original state. You can download signed versions of this by clicking on the "Download Signed Proposal" link next to the signers' names.
- One with the new Change Order name/description (which you can edit by clicking on the "Edit Change Order" button.
You can create as many Change Orders as you need for each Proposal, and PDF copies of each signed version will be preserved for recordkeeping.
Article is closed for comments.