Email Templates are available to streamline communications with clients, leads, team members, vendors and others associated with an Event or Lead. These can be used again and again for things like load-in instructions for a venue, a request to review/rate services, and other information that is commonly communicated.
To Create a Custom Email Template:
- Click on "Templates" from the main navigation menu.
- Under the "Communication Templates" heading, click on the "Email Templates" link.
- Click on "Add Template" at the top of the screen.
- Add the Title, Subject Line and Body Content for the message.
- Click "Save" when you are finished.
To edit or delete an email template, find the desired template and click on the "Actions" button to the right of the template name.
In addition, in the "Used as Default" column, you can view if an email template has been selected as the default for one of the several standard messages that are sent out from your account. To change the default email template for those standard messages, click on the "Go to Email Setup" link for the template that is currently set as the default.
Please sign in to leave a comment.