Video Tip - Go to the 6:40 mark of the video to view information on using Communications in Events/Leads.
The communications tool is available within each Event/Lead and has the ability to track all associated email communication - from first contact with a Lead through follow-ups after the Event. This tool is accessed by clicking on "Communications" from the Event/Lead Dashboard.
In the Event/Lead Communications tool you can:
- Use the "Refresh" button at the top of the screen to trigger an immediate fetch of email from your associated email accounts.
- Set up additional email accounts and email templates using the "Setup" button.
- Use the "Advanced Search" menu to search emails by email address, name or content of the subject or message.
- Use "Quick Views" to move between folders within the Event/Lead:
- "Inbox" will hold new mail that has not been starred, archived or deleted.
- Use the "Star" to mark important messages, items that need a response or VIP emails.
- "Sent" will show you all mail that has been sent from your Planning Pod account.
- "All Messages" will show everything in one view (new, starred, archived, sent).
- "Archived" messages are those that you do not need in your immediate view but may want to reference later.
- "Trash" is where messages that you delete will be stored for a limited amount of time before they are permanently deleted and are not recoverable.
- Manage email in batches with check boxes.
Additionally, you can manage your email communications by: