The communications tool is available within each Event/Lead and has the ability to track all associated email communication - from first contact with a Lead through follow-ups after the Event. This tool is accessed by clicking on "Communications" from the Event/Lead Dashboard.
In the Event/Lead Communications tool you can:
- Use the "Refresh" button at the top of the screen to trigger an immediate fetch of email from your associated email accounts.
- Set up additional email accounts, adjust email privacy settings, and email templates using the "Setup" button.
- Use the "Advanced Search" menu to search emails by email address, name or content of the subject or message.
- Use "Quick Views" to move between folders within the Event/Lead:
- "Inbox" will hold new mail that has not been starred, cleared, archived or deleted.
- "Drafts" will hold all draft emails intended to be sent or edited at a later time.
- Use the "Star" to mark important messages, items that need a response or VIP emails.
- "Sent" will show you all mail that has been sent from your Planning Pod account.
- "All Messages" will show everything in one view (new, starred, archived, sent).
- "Archived" messages are those that you do not need in your immediate view but may want to reference later.
- "Trash" is where messages that you delete will be stored for a limited amount of time before they are permanently deleted and are not recoverable.
- Manage email in batches with check boxes.
Additionally, you can manage your email communications by:
- Using the "Compose" button to compose and send an email.
- Reading and replying to messages.
- Linking/unlinking messages to events.
- Organizing your linked email via the "Clear from Inbox" action.
- Managing attachments.
Can't find the "reply to" or "forward" buttons in your selected email? Don't worry! They are still there, but can all be found within the "Action" button.