The Communications tool in Planning Pod makes it easy to email Proposals, Invoices or Contracts to your clients without having to download and re-attach them to an email.
IMPORTANT NOTE: When sending Proposals, Invoices and Contracts through the Communications tool, it will not include the ability to digitally sign or add a "Pay Now" button to the email. This functionality will require you to send the item through the corresponding tool.
To email a Proposal, Invoice or Contract from the Communications tool in Planning Pod:
- Click on "Compose".
- Choose the "From" email address that the email will be sent from.
- Choose the Event/Lead the message is associated with in order to populate the "Available Files/PDFs" for this Event/Lead.
- Choose the Recipient - OR - create a new contact if they are not in the Contact list.
- Choose an Email Template (optional).
- Enter subject and email content.
- Choose the appropriate files from the "Available Files/PDFs" area by clicking on the checkboxes to attach the selected documents.
Article is closed for comments.