Video Tip - Go to the 1:23 mark of the video to view information on managing email attachments.
The Communications tool in Planning Pod makes it easy to share information from an Event or Lead with contacts ... without having to download and re-attach items to an email. You can also attach files from your computer for items that are not stored in Planning Pod and they will be saved to the Event/Lead files automatically. Additionally, files attached to received emails can be added to the files area of an Event/Lead by simply linking the message to the event or lead.
To attach Event/Lead PDFs or files to an email:
- Click "Compose" from the top of the communications dashboard.
- Select the associated Event/Lead (if you are composing the email in the main communications dashboard outside of an Event/Lead).
- All of the associated files for that Event/Lead will appear below the email body.
- Select the files you would like to send by clicking on the checkboxes next to the item.
- All selected items will be attached to the email in the form of a live link that allows the recipient to download the file.
To attach additional items from your device to an email:
- Compose your email message.
- Select the associated Event/Lead (if you are composing the emails in the main communications dashboard outside of an event).
- Use the "Select Files" button under "Upload File Attachments" to choose and attach files.
- Once you send the message, the attachments will be stored under the "Files" section of the Event or Lead.
- If you un-link an email from an Event/Lead, the associated files will be removed from the files section.