Video Tip - Go to the 2:10 mark of the video to view information on connecting your Outlook email.
Connecting your Outlook account to Planning Pod is a simple process. Once it is connected you can use your Outlook email address to send and receive messages from anyone in your Planning Pod Contact list - all in your account.
To get started:
- Click on your name and select "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
- Under "Communications & Alerts" choose "Communications Setup (Email)".
- Click on the "Connect Email" button from the top right of the Email Communications setup screen.
- Select Outlook from the menu.
- Enter your Outlook Email address and assign a user.
- Click "Authorize Now" from the next window to give Planning Pod permission to access this account and sign in to your Microsoft/Outlook/Live account.
- Select "Yes" on the next screen.
You will then be redirected back to Planning Pod to confirm your email has been connected. You are ready to begin sending email in Planning Pod through your Outlook account.