Video Tip - Go to the 3:55 mark of the video to view information on connecting your iCloud email address.
- Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
- In the Security section, if you have not already activated Two-Factor Authentication on your Apple ID account, you will need to do this first. Under "Two-Factor Authentication", click on "Get Started" and follow the instructions provided. Once you have activated this, go back to the Security section (you will need to either refresh the page or re-log into your Apple ID account).
- In the Security section, click "Generate Password" below App-Specific Passwords.
- Enter the label "Planning Pod" for the password.
- Click "Create" and copy the password (you will only need this once to connect your email).
Now, back in Planning Pod:
- Click on your name and select "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
- Under "Communications & Alerts" choose "Communications Setup (Email)".
- Click on the "Connect Email" button from the top right of the Email Communications setup screen.
- Select iCloud from the menu.
- Enter your iCloud email address and assign a user.
- Enter the app-specific password from Apple in the password field.
You will be redirected to a success screen and be ready to begin sending email in Planning Pod through your iCloud email address.