Creating Food & Beverage Package Templates allows users to quickly add typical catering/food or bar service packages to an event and BEO. IMPORTANT NOTE: Before setting up these templates, we encourage you to first add all your Food-&-Beverage Items in the Settings area of your account.
To Create Food-&-Beverage Package Templates:
- Click on "Templates" in the main navigation.
- Under "Productivity Templates", click on the "Food-&-Beverage Package Templates" link.
- Click on "Add Package" and select either "Food Package" or "Beverage Package" from the drop-down menu.
- Enter a name for the package and click "Save".
- Click on the "Add Items" button at the top of the screen to select existing items or create new items to add to this package.
- Once an item has been added to a package, you can:
- Click on the "Actions" link for that item to add a thumbnail image to the item or delete the item.
- If a thumbnail image has already been added to the item, you can click "Remove" to remove the item from the package.
- In the "Additional Notes" area on the right, click "Update" to add notes to the package. These notes will populate into any events where you add the package.
To Add Food & Beverage Package Templates To an Event:
- In the Food-&-Beverage tool in an Event, click on the "Import/Export" button and select the "Import Template as New Package" option.
- Click in the "Select Templates" field to pick one or more Templates that you want to add to the Event.
- When you are finished selecting Templates, click "Save". The Templates have now been saved as packages to the Event.
To Save an Existing Food-&-Beverage Package in an Event as a New Template:
- In the Food-&-Beverage tool in an Event, click on the "Import/Export" button and select the "Save Packages as Templates" option.
- Click in the "Select Packages" field to pick one or more packages in the Event that you want to save as Templates.
- When you are finished selecting packages, click "Save". The packages have now been saved as Templates and you can add them to other events.
To Manage Food-&-Beverage Package Templates:
- In the "Templates" area of your account, go to the "Food-&-Beverage Package Templates" area.
- Click on an existing package from the list of templates.
- Use the relevant buttons at the top to "Add Items" or "Edit Package Name".
- Remove items by clicking "Remove" to the right of the items
- Edit/add notes by clicking "Update" in the Additional Notes area
- Delete the entire package by clicking "Delete" at the top of the screen.