Users can add Food & Beverage Packages to Events and BEOs to track these details for each Event and share them with other contacts (like clients, staff, vendors, etc.).
To Add a New Food-&-Beverage Package to an Event:
- Click on "Events" in the main navigation bar.
- Find the relevant event and open it.
- On the Event Dashboard, find the "Food-&-Beverage" tool and click on it.
- Click on the "Add Package" button and select "Add Food Package" or "Add Beverage Package" from the drop-down menu.
- Enter a name for the package and click "Save".
- Click on the "Add Items" button at the top of the screen to select existing items or create new items to add to this package.
- Once an item has been added to a package, you can:
- Click on the "Actions" link for that item to add a thumbnail image to the item or delete the item.
- If a thumbnail image has already been added to the item, you can click "Remove" to remove the item from the package.
- In the "Additional Notes" area on the right, click "Update" to add notes to the package.
- Click the "Link to BEO" button to include the package in the BEO.
To Add Food & Beverage Package Templates To an Event:
- In the Food-&-Beverage tool in an Event, click on the "Import/Export" button and select the "Import Template as New Package" option.
- Click in the "Select Templates" field to pick one or more Templates that you want to add to the Event.
- When you are finished selecting Templates, click "Save". The Templates have now been saved as packages to the Event.