The default settings for BEOs are managed in the Settings area of your Planning Pod account. The layout you configure here and the information you enter here will dictate the basic structure of the BEOs in all of your events.
To Set Up the Layout for BEOs in Your Account:
- Click on your name in the top left corner and select the "Settings" option.
- Under the "Global Setup" heading, click on the "Banquet Event Order (BEO)" link.
- In the Controls Area on the left:
- Use the "Add Panel" Button to add custom panels for things like load-in details, delivery instructions and more.
- Use the radio buttons to choose a 1, 2 or 3 column layout for your BEOs. PRO TIP: The 2-column option is the most common/popular and will optimize how much information you can fit into the BEO.
- Enable any panels or data fields you have disabled.
- In each panel:
- Use the icon in the upper left corner to drag-and-drop the panel into the location where it should display.
- Click on the drop-down arrow button in the upper right corner to edit the panel title or disable the panel.
- Click on the "Add Field" button in the bottom left corner to add a new custom field to the panel.
- In each data field:
- Use the up-down arrow to the left of the item to move/adjust the order of the item in the panel.
- Click on the drop-down arrow button to the right of the item to edit it or disable it.