The floorplans tool allows you to manage a variety of important information like RSVP Status, Meal Choices, Priority and VIP Status right from this tool.
Before you get started, make sure you have your attendee list connected with the floorplan:
- On the Floorplan Dashboard, click on the "Attendees" tab.
- In the dropdown menu, select the RSVP Event from the Attendee List tool that you wish to use in placing attendees at seats (learn more about RSVP Events).
- Click on the "Submit" button.
- This will import your attendee list to the Floorplan so you are ready to begin seating guests.
To Update Status & Meal Choices from the Floorplan:
- On the left size of the canvas click "Edit Details" under the list view options. This will expand the Attendee editing tools.
- For each guest you can change the RSVP Status, Meal Choice and Priority List.
- Click the Star icon to the left of the Attendee to mark them as a VIP for the event. This indicator can be viewed on the floorplan using the View Filters on the right side of the canvas.
Article is closed for comments.