You can customize your lead capture forms by adding any of the following content blocks:
- Text block
- Additional contact
- Alternate event date
- Custom question
- Schedule tour
- Request venue space
Adding a Content Block to a Lead Capture Form
- Log into your Planning Pod account.
- Click on your name in the main menu > Settings.
- Under the Lead Management heading, select "Lead Capture Forms".
- Click on the form to which you want to add your content block.
- Select "Add Content Block" at the top of the screen and choose the type of content block you wish to add.
- In the panel that pops up, designate any necessary details for your content block before hitting "Save".
NOTE: Any changes you make to existing lead capture forms will be reflected automatically. For example, if you already have a lead capture form embedded on your website, you do not need to re-integrate that form after making changes to it.
See any of the following articles for details about adding specific content blocks to your form: