Prospective clients can request a venue space for their events directly from your lead capture form.
To Add/Customize a Request Venue Space Content Block
- Log into your Planning Pod account, click on your name in the main menu > Settings.
- Under the Lead Management heading, select "Lead Capture Forms".
- Click to open the form to which you intend to add a preferred event date content block.
- Select "Add Content Block" > "Request Venue Space".
- In the panel that appears, you have the ability to:
- Edit the label for this field on your lead capture form
- Require or not require the field for form submission
- Designate which of your venues/spaces are included as options for request
- Determine whether or not to check for scheduling conflicts
- NOTE: If you select "Yes", leads will automatically be required to select a date/time for their requested space, as these details are necessary to check for conflicts.
- Allow or not allow leads to select a specific date/time for their requested space
- NOTE: If you have set your form to check for scheduling conflicts, it is impossible not to require a date/time to be entered for a requested venue space.
- Hit "Save" to add the content block to your lead capture form.
Please sign in to leave a comment.