You have the ability to add a content block to your lead forms to capture alternate event dates for any prospective client.
To Add/Customize an Alternate Event Date Content Block
- Log into your Planning Pod account, click on your name in the main menu > Settings.
- Under the Lead Management heading, select "Lead Capture Forms".
- Click to open the form to which you intend to add a preferred event date content block.
- Select "Add Content Block" > "Alternate Event Date".
- In the panel that appears, you have the ability to:
- Block out weekdays that are unavailable for bookings
- Set a default alternate event start/end time
- Include and/or require fields for alternate event dates/times
- Edit the field labels for alternate event dates/times
- Hit "Save" to add the content block to your lead capture form.
NOTE: You must have a Preferred Event Date content block on your lead capture form before you can add Alternate Event Date content blocks. See more about adding a Preferred Event Date here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.