You have the ability to add a content block for prospective clients to schedule tours/appointments directly from your lead capture form.
NOTE: If you have a Venue Management account, your content block will be titled "Schedule a Tour". If you have an Event Management account, your content block will be titled "Schedule an Appointment".
To Add/Customize a "Schedule a Tour/Appointment" Content Block
- Log into your Planning Pod account, click on your name in the main menu > Settings.
- Under the Lead Management heading, select "Lead Capture Forms".
- Click to open the form to which you intend to add a preferred event date content block.
- Select "Add Content Block" > "Schedule a Tour/Appointment".
- In the panel that appears, you have the ability to:
- Edit the label for this field
- Make the field required/not required
- Block out weekdays that are unavailable for tours/appointments
- Block specific individual dates that are unavailable for tours/appointments (add as many as needed)
- Designate the number of tours/appointments that can occur at the same time
- Determine how far out tours/appointments can be scheduled
- Determine how far in advance tours/appointments can be scheduled
- Designate available tour/appointment hours
- Designate tour/appointment duration
- Add a time buffer between tours/appointments
- Set up to 3 email and/or text reminders for tours/appointments
- Hit "Save" to add the content block to your lead capture form.