You have the ability to add custom questions to your lead capture forms in order to collect the exact details you need from your prospective clients.
To Add Custom Questions to a Lead Capture Form:
- Log into your account and click on your name in the main menu > Settings.
- Under the Lead Management heading, select "Lead Capture Forms".
- Click to open the form to which you want to add a custom question.
- Click on "Add Content Block" > "Custom Question".
- In the panel that appears, select one of the following Question/Item types:
- Short Answer (short blank answer field)
- Long Answer (long blank answer field)
- Multiple Choice - Only One Answer (radio buttons)
- Multiple Choice - Only One Answer (dropdown menu)
- Multiple Choice - Multiple Answers (checkboxes)
- Enter the first Answer Option and click "Save This Option".
- Repeat for additional Answer Options until all options have been added.
- Click "Done".
NOTE: All information collected in custom question fields on your lead capture forms will populate under the Notes section of your lead after the form is submitted.