It is possible for you to customize the form/fields for adding a new lead internally through your Planning Pod account. This ensures that you can collect any/all necessary information for leads that you add to your account manually.
To Customize the Internal "Add Lead" Form
- Log into your Planning Pod account.
- Click on your name in the main menu > Settings.
- Under the "Lead Management" heading, select "Lead Capture Forms".
- Click to open the form you wish to set as your internal "Add Lead" form.
- Locate the panel titled "Replace Default 'Add Lead' Form in Planning Pod?" and click to toggle "Yes."
- This form is now the default for adding new leads manually through your Planning Pod account.
To see your default "add lead" form in action, click on the Leads tab in the main menu > Add Lead.
NOTE: Any lead capture form you create in Planning Pod can be used as the internal "add lead" form.