You have the ability to create multiple lead capture forms in your Planning Pod account. The purpose of this feature is to allow you to collect certain details from different types of prospective clients, depending on the nature of their inquiry.
If you have multiple venues/spaces available for booking, it may be advantageous to create lead capture forms specific to each venue, ensuring that you gather any details unique to each space.
Alternatively, you might want to be sure that any lead entered manually through Planning Pod includes certain details. In this case, you can designate any lead capture form you create as the default internal "Add Lead" form. NOTE: For more about customizing your internal "add lead" form, see Creating a Custom Internal "Add Lead" Form.
To Create Multiple Lead Capture Forms
- Log into your Planning Pod account.
- Click on your name in the main menu > Settings.
- Under the Lead Management heading, select "Lead Capture Forms".
- Select "Add New Lead Capture Form".
- In the panel that appears, enter a name for the form and hit "Save".
- Repeat steps 1 - 5 for any new lead capture form you wish to create.
NOTE: For more about customizing each lead capture form, see Setting Up Lead Capture/Collection for Your Website.