You can use Google Fonts to add custom fonts to your lead capture form headlines, text blocks, and labels within Planning Pod.
To Add a Custom Font to your Lead Capture Forms
- Log into your Planning Pod account.
- Click on your name in the main menu > Settings.
- Under the Lead Management heading, select "Lead Capture Forms".
- Click to open the form to which you want to add a custom font.
- Locate the panel titled "Embeddable Form Design". Click the pencil icon to the right of Headline Font, Text Block Font, or Form Label Font.
- In the panel that appears, select "Custom Font" under the font style category.
- Copy and paste the Google Font CSS Link Code into the designated field.
- Copy and paste the Google CSS Font Family into the designated field.
- Hit "Save".