You have the ability to customize and create event types in your Planning Pod account, allowing you to choose from those event types when creating any new event. This also allows you to report on custom event types in your account.
To Create/Customize Event Types
- Log into your Planning Pod account.
- Click on your name in the main menu > Settings.
- Under the "Tags and Labels" heading, select "Event Types".
- Edit existing event types by selecting the pencil icon to the right, making changes, and hitting "Save".
- Remove existing event types by selecting the trash can icon to the right. NOTE: Deleting existing event types will also remove them permanently from any associated items/events in your account.
- Add new event types by typing in the "Create New Event Type" field and hitting "Save".