You can now funnel leads directly from The Knot + Wedding Wire into your Planning Pod account without any manual entry.
The key to capturing your wedding pro leads? You MUST have your email address associated with those accounts connected to Planning Pod's Communications tool. Once that email address is connected, Planning Pod will import your lead information from The Knot + Wedding Wire emails into your Leads tools without you having to lift a finger.
For more about connecting your external email address to Planning Pod, see Setting Up your Email Address in Planning Pod.
To Capture Leads from The Knot + Wedding Wire
- Log into your Planning Pod account.
- Click on your name in the main menu > Settings.
- Under the Leads heading, select Capture Your Wedding Pro Leads (The Knot + Wedding Wire).
- In the Activate panel, click to toggle "Yes" underneath "Attempt to capture leads from your wedding pro account?".
- A panel will appear reminding you to connect your external email address to Planning Pod if you haven't already.
- Under the When Lead is Captured heading, click the pencil icon to the right of any of the following actions to edit what happens when capturing your wedding pro leads:
- Set Lead Source
- Set Sales Pipeline Position
- Assign Tags
- Assign New Contact a Label
- Assign Users
- Notify Users
- Send Automated Reply Email
- Import To-Do Lists
For more about editing these settings, see Lead Capture Setup: What Happens when a New Lead is Captured?
Once you have completed this process, Planning Pod will automatically import your wedding pro lead information from The Knot + Wedding Wire emails into your Leads tools.
Please sign in to leave a comment.