You have the ability to accommodate for mailed check payments for online ticket purchases/registrations and donations as well as at-the-door check payments for ticket purchases/registrations.
To Set Up Check Payments for Tickets/Registrations:
- Click on the "Registration Setup" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Registration Setup" tool.
- Find the "Setup Categories" box and click on the "Payment Processing" link.
- Find the "Payments Via Check" box and click on the pencil icon.
- Under "Allow payments by check?", select "yes".
- Add the entity that checks should be made out to; the mailing address to which checks should be sent; and length of time unpaid tickets will be held until they are released.
- Click "Save".
Once you have added this information, ticket buyers will be presented with the option to pay by check in the Checkout Form, and once they have completed the form they will be provided (on-screen and via email) with the information of what entity to make their check out to and where to mail it. They will also be instructed to write their order number on the check.
Once you receive the check, you can go to the Orders tool; look up the ticket buyer's name and/or order number; and attribute the payment to the order.