Video Tip - Go to the 2:18 mark of the video to view information on voiding an order that was paid by check or voiding an order for which a check has not yet been received.
You can void a ticket/registration order in two ways:
- If the ticket buyer has opted to pay by check (if you have activated this option for your Event), you can void the order prior to receiving payment.
- If you are refunding an order, you can also void it at the same time. See Refunding a Ticket/Registration Order on how to void and refund a paid registration/ticket.
To Void a Pay-by-Check Registration/Ticket Order:
- Click on the "Orders/Ticket Sales" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Orders/Ticket Sales" tool.
- Find the Order that you want to refund in the list or search/filter for the Order by first or last name of the ticket buyer, order number, date, payment status or amount.
- When you find the Order, click on it. This takes you to the Order details page.
- Click on the "Void" button.
Article is closed for comments.