Video Tip - Go to the 0:54 mark of the video to view information on how to add a new Contract.
To Add a New Contract:
- Use one of these three ways to access the Contracts tool:
- Click on the "Contracts" tool button on the Event Dashboard.
- Use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Contracts" tool.
- Click on "Contracts" in the main navigation bar.
- Click the "Add Contract" button.
- Add the contract reference/name; select your intended signers; and add your contractual language/terms of agreement.
- NOTE: When adding intended signers, remember to also add at least one person from your organization as a counter-signer; this person will receive notifications on any signature activity.
- Click "Save" when you are finished.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Copy-and-pasting your contractual text directly from Microsoft Word, Google Docs or Apple Pages may introduce formatting that our text editor tool cannot read and will cause issues.
To avoid this, first save your Microsoft Word/Google Docs/Pages document as a .txt (plain text) document. Then open that .txt file in the text editor tool on your computer (like Notepad for Windows or TextEdit for Mac) and copy-and-paste from there into the Planning Pod text field.