Video Tip - Go to the 0:54 mark of the video to view information on how to add a new Contract.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Want to paste text from a document into Planning Pod? Read these copy-and-paste instructions first.
To Add a New Contract:
- Use one of these three ways to access the Contracts tool:
- Click on the "Contracts" tool button on the Event Dashboard.
- Use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event/Lead and the "Contracts" tool.
- Click on "Contracts" in the main navigation bar.
- Click the "Add Contract" button.
- Add the contract reference/name; select your intended signers; and add your contractual language/terms of agreement.
- NOTE: When adding intended signers, remember to also add at least one person from your organization as a counter-signer; this person will receive notifications on any signature activity.
- Click "Save" when you are finished.
Article is closed for comments.