You have the ability to allow ticket buyers to edit/modify their contact information and responses to custom questions that they provided when they purchased their tickets. You can do this for various reasons, which may include:
- If you want to give ticket buyers the ability to transfer tickets to other people.
- If you want ticket buyers to be able to update their personal information or the information for their ticketed attendees (like email address or phone number).
- If you want ticket buyers to be able to change their responses to custom questions that they answered when they registered (in case their responses/preferences have changed in the interim).
To Enable/Disable the Ability for Ticket Buyers to Edit Ticket Information:
- Click on the "Registration Setup" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Registration Setup" tool.
- Click on the "Checkout Setup" tab
- Find the "Checkout Settings" area and click on the "Edit" button.
- In the field labeled "Allow Ticket Buyers to Edit Ticket Information?", select "yes" or "no" if you wish to enable/disable attendees to edit their information.
- Click "Save" when you are finished.
NOTE: If you opt to allow ticket buyers to edit their ticket information, a link will be provided on the Checkout Form for ticket buyers to edit their information. If you decline this option, this link will not be provided.
Video Tip - Go to the 1:50 mark of the video to view information on how to set up to allow ticket buyers to edit ticket information.