In the Registration Setup tool in the "Checkout Details" area, the Event Name & Date setting lets you specify the precise Event name and Event start/end dates and times that you want to have displayed on all registration materials, including the Checkout Form, registration confirmation page/email and ticket PDFs.
By default, the name and dates/times for the Registration area are pulled from the Event name and dates/times that were entered when the Event was first created, but you can edit that information here if you want different information to display for your Registration materials.
To Edit the Event Name/Date, Point-of-Contact and Event Color for Registration Materials:
- Click on the "Registration Setup" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch or Switch Event tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Registration Setup" tool.
- On the left side of the page under the "Registration Settings" heading, click on the "Checkout Details" link.
- To edit the Event Name and Date, click on the "Edit" button next to "Event/Date".
- To add/edit the Point-of-Contact, click on the "Edit" button in the appropriate area.
- To upload the Event logo, click on the "Upload" button in the appropriate area.
- To add/edit the Event Color, click on the color picker tool and select your preferred color.
Video Tip - Go to the 1:33 mark of the video to view information on Event Branding in the Ticketing/Registration Checkout Form.