You can create discount codes for tickets/registrations that you can provide to your ticket buyers to receive a discount on all or select tickets.
To Set Up a Discount Code for Tickets/Registration:
- Click on the "Registration Setup" tool button on the Event Dashboard - OR - use the Quick Launch tool to select the appropriate Event and the "Registration Setup" tool.
- Find the "Setup Categories" box and click on the "Discount Codes" link.
- Find the "Discount Codes" box and click on the "+" symbol.
- Under "Type of Discount", select either "Percentage" or "Fixed Dollar Amount" and enter the discount amount.
- Enter the actual code you want to use; the total number of times the code can be used; and the start and end dates of when the code is valid.
- For the code itself, we recommend using ONLY LETTERS AND NUMBERS and NO SYMBOLS OR SPACES.
To edit a discount code's settings, click on the "Edit" button next to the code. To delete a discount code, click on the "Delete" button next to the code.